Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sunrise Deck Portable Porch for RV's
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Sunrise Products Inc. be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the buyer.
Sunrise Products Inc. warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for Lifetime from Date of Purchase. This warranty extends to the original buyer only.
Within the period of this warranty, Sunrise Products Inc. will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Sunrise Products Inc. technician, or at an authorized Sunrise Products Inc. service facility.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Sunrise Products Inc. except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the buyer:
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- 1. Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
- 2. Repairs necessitated by use other than normal RV use.
- 3. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- 4. Damage due to improper care of the product including rust.
- 5. Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Sunrise Products Inc. authorized service technician.
If warranty repairs are required:
The buyer should carefully pack the Covered Product or Part, preferably in the original packing materials or similar, and deliver it, together with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem, to:
Sunrise Products Inc.
2312 Serenity Lane
Heath, TX 75032
If the buyer sends the product by U.S. mail, we recommend that the buyer insure it and send it return receipt requested. We accept no liability for products lost or misplaced in shipment.
The buyer may return the Covered Product to Sunrise Products Inc., who will do one of the following:
- 1. Service or repair the Covered Product to conform to the applicable warranty.
- 2. Direct the buyer to a reasonably close independent repair or service facility.
- 3. Replace the Covered Product with goods those are identical or reasonably equivalent to the warranted goods.
- 4. Refund to the buyer the original purchase price less that amount directly attributable to use by the buyer prior to the discovery of the nonconformity.
Notice to Buyer
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. You have the right to bring any action at law or equity to resolve disputes concerning or to enforce the provisions of this warranty.